Thanks for your interest in the Miller's Professional Lab scholarship to #TheSeniorSummit. The Senior Summit is a two-day "Shootout" and mentorship ft. Thomas Nguyen, hosted by Gary VanDenBerg and Tinajayne Bosland.
To enter, all photographers must complete the following steps to be eligible
(Things you only need to do once):
1. Like and Follow the @SeniorStoryTeller profile on Instagram.
2. Like our post ft. our Registration give-away sponsored by Miller's Lab.
3. Tag a minimum of THREE photographer friends who they would like to share the shootout experience with. Each photographer tagged after the initial three will earn the entrant an additional entry into our random drawing give-away (held March 15th).
4. Fill out the entry form at
Additional ways to earn entries (Do this multiple times):
5. Tag more than three photographers. Each additional photographer you tag will earn you an additional entry.
6. Share one of our daily posts on your Instagram Storyline and nominate 1-3 photographers. You'll earn TWO points for every photographer you nominate. You MUST also use the hashtags: #theseniorsummit and #millerslab for your entry to be valid.
Note: Photographers you nominate will not receive any entry points unless they follow through with this nominating process as well.
The winning photographer is determined by use of a random online drawing software. Each time a photographer completes the steps above they will recieve a corresponding entry. Obviously, the more entries, the better chance you have of winning.
Once a winner is selected, they will have 24 hours to accept the prize. The prize includes entry to the photo-shoot only. No airfare or accommodations are included.
Photographers who apply for this prize, but have already registered will be refunded their entry up to $550.00 if they are selected as the winner.
If the original winner is not able to accept the entry, we will draw again until a contestant is able to commit to attending the event.